So I have been having a lot of fun. My friend showed me this website where you can upload a photo of yourself and change your hair style. You can also change the color of your hair from red to gray. There are so many different styles it is a lot of fun.
-
You can go to http://www.thehairstyler.com/ it does cost money but if I do your hair give me a call or email and I will give you my password to try it out. I always thought I wanted a Fro, but I changed my mind after seeing it on me.
-
So I cut some bangs. I am kinda regretting it though. Should I grow them out, Or cut them differently? What do you think? What pictures do you like best? Of course my hair isn't this thick, so my hair wouldn't do this exactly but you get the idea.
-
----------BEFORE --------------------A-------------


-------------B ------------------------C--------------


-------------D-------------------------E--------------











5 comments:
Woo Hoo you found the site! Good ... looks like you are having fun on it. I like D or A I think :). But would your bangs go like they do in D? Cute stuff :)
I am not saying you look like her but these pictures remind me of Britteny Spears with all of her fake wacko hair do's.
What is this website- I want a turn!
I like "D"
"D" is my favorite.
I like "D", Kelli
Post a Comment