Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fixer Man

I thought this was pretty funny.
Today Ethan got out Jacobs tools and decided to fix Jacobs bike. He spent a while out in the garage working on it.

I guess he is magnifying the bike parts so

he can see where he needs to work on it. What a fun little guy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cut boy! We sure love Ethan. He has a distict personality, so fun!

The Vanny Bunch said...

That is so cute. I cannot wait to come to Utah!! I am so done with Phoenix. We are excited to see you guys. I hear that my Liam and your Ethan are pretty much cut from the same mold, it will be fun to see them together. See you in October, YAY!!! Kelli

The Richards Family said...

These pictures of Ethatn are so dang cute! I especially love the one with the magnifying glass.

Strong said...

What a cutie!!!!!

Julie said...

He is cute ... looks like such a fun boy!

Christine said...

How cute! Kids do the funniest things!