OLD GLORY
What a fun holiday. My family got together for the usual BBQ and small show fireworks. My parents neighbors came over and challenged us to a volleyball game. We won, and they were pretty good volleyball players. It was fun tossing the ball back and forth, getting it caught in the pine tree so Dan can climb it to retrieve our ball. This is pretty much my only volleyball picture, I think they were getting the lost ball, because it was pretty much being tossed back and forth constantly.
Our dinner
Grandpa loving how the boys are fighting over him. "My grandpa" they would all say.
Our beautiful fireworks that Zach put on for us. I did bring sparklers but I guess everyone was upset
about that so I had to put them right away.
(We did them the next night with just us)
Watching the firework show(I love Jacobs big red eyes)












3 comments:
+I'm glad you have some pictures!I didn't take any. That one with the boys fighting over grandpa will go down in history. He loved it!
Looks like a fun day.
Looks like fun ... it's good to see pictures of your family!
Post a Comment