Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Kiddies!







6 comments:

Julie said...

Way cute!! Did you take those?

The Olsons said...

Yes, I took the kids up the canyon yesterday and took some pictuers of them, it had been a long time since I had taken pictures of the kids. But I need to do it again. I wasn't too satisfied with these photos, they were a bit honery. But I bribed them with Red Barn Ice Cream, so that helped.

Allison said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much your youngest looks just like Daniel when he was little!

Jerbabe said...

I like them. I love the one where Devyns hair is blowing. You do a good job Sara!

Laura said...

You're a good photographer. I love the pics. I like the picture you chose for the head of your blog too...awesome.

Melissa Ash said...

I LOVE these pictures! Love them! Man! I'll have to take lessons or something! Good job!