Yesterday we decided to go on a family bike ride to Payson. Devyn was so excited because I had just bought her a bigger bike I found at a yard sale. She did so good on our ride! It is slightly down hill to Payson so I knew she could make it there. It was the way home I was worried about. Once we got to Payson, we went to Walmart to get a few groceries then to visit my mom, have a little dinner, and rest before our big journey home. As it was starting to get dark we knew we had to hurry on our way! We were SO proud of Devyn. I think that extra encouragement of Wow Devyn you are so strong, and everyone will be so suprised you rode your bike ALL the way to Payson and back! I believe that is what kept her peddling all the way UP home. She said her muscles are too big! And thanks to grandma for planting a massage in her brain, she got a leg massage when she got home, although it didn't last long, she is too ticklish.
_
These picture were taken when we got to my moms house in Payson. I loved these pictures of the boys sitting in the lawn chairs. The bright blue chair brought out their bright blue eyes!




WARNING
(Blurry Pictures Ahead)
Here is our ride home! The sun was setting so the pictures
didn't turn out that great, plus we took them while riding.
















6 comments:
these pictures turned out good. The boys eyes really do come out. Love that sunset.
The bike pictures are great. You look good riding a bike Sara!
How fun. I remember when we used to take family rides. One year we rode from Spanish Fork to Salem pond on Memorial Day for breakfast. It was a lot of fun.
That looks fun. Looks tiring too haha. You guys are such a cute family! & you always have good sunset pictures. I love looking at them.
That looks like a lot of fun. I love bike riding. Devyn is a real trooper. You guys have so much fun as a family!
That looks like so much fun! I used to love to ride my bike to Payson.
Impressive...especially for Devyn. I can barely convince myself to drive to Payson let alone bike there...very cool. (Yeah, I know I drive all over the place but I have to convince myslef to make the trip every time. ha ha).
Post a Comment