Monday, July 14, 2008

Motorcylce Ride

Last week I was needing to get away from the kids
and out of the house (if you know what I mean)
So Dan and I got a babysitter and went for a ride on his Dads motorcycle. It was a lot of fun! We went down to Nephi and saw their festivites they had going on this weekend. Although we didn't do much there, we enjoyed a nice shake in the park. Then we went up Nephi Canyon and over the Nebo Loop. It was a lot of fun! A nice time to get out!



7 comments:

Julie said...

You guys look cute!

Strong said...

How fun!


What is up with the facal hair????

The Olsons said...

About the facial hair, I really don't know. At first I liked it because I'm always trying to get him to change his hair in some way, so the facial hair was fine, a new look. Now it's getting kinda long, I want to trim it shorter, he said maybe after the hunt. So it must be one of those hunting things.

The Richards Family said...

This looks like so much fun!!

Emily said...

Hot motorcycle mama! Actually, I love going on motorcycle rides. It just feels so free. Good times.

Laura said...

You little rebels...sooo fun!

The Bensons said...

You totally took that picture while moving! I am pretty impressed! Ryan went through a phase where he didn't shave before and through the hunt. He was one burley man.