Thursday, July 03, 2008

Santaquin Sunsets

We have had some beautiful sunsets here in Santaquin the last few nights. I couldn't help myself but take some pictures of them. I just love the bright orange colors in the sky. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Those are very beautiful. & you took great pictures of them! I enjoyed looking at them ... thanks.

Strong said...

They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. When I lived in Arizona we alway had the most beautiful sunsets.

Laura said...

Those are gorgeous. I can't believe I missed them (considering that I also live in Santaquin...where have I been?) Thanks for reminding me to look up occasionally.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you have any color filters for your camera so these pictures are "as is" right? they really are awesomely beautiful!

Christine said...

How pretty! I miss those sunsets.