Thursday, July 24, 2008

Snake eats Rat

So maybe there's something wrong with me. One of my Laurels in Young Womens has a pet snake. I told her I wanted to come watch next time she feeds it and bring my kids. Everyone kept telling me not to do that. They thought it would scare my kids too much. The way I look at it is, Its Life! That's how things happen. Needless to say, my kids loved it. They thought it was pretty cool to watch a snake wrap up a Rat and swallow it whole.
-
Here are the kids touching the snake before it has dinner.


I wasn't sure what Ethan thought, but he loves to tell people about it.

I just thought that this little video would be fun to share!

5 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Wow, You kids are so brave. We knew you were though. you are just like your grandma. I always loved stuff like that!

Strong said...

My kids always loved watching that kind of stuff. We had a pet snake and FROG that would eat mice. They loved to watch.

The Vanny Bunch said...

That is crazy! I would not watch it just because snakes creap me out but I know my boys would have loved it. Don't show Grandpa that he HATES SNAKES!!! Kelli

Dixons said...

So, ya, I do think you're kinda sick. :) Dan would puke if he saw that. He HATES snakes! We need to get together soon! P.S. You have the most adorable family!

The Bensons said...

I like the snake video.