I love the rain! So do the kids. As soon as it started pouring I think all the neighborhood kids were outside running around in it. Dan and I were outside on the porch watching it come down while I was in and out of the house making homemade cookies.


Ethan had just woke from a nap, so he sat and watched with us while we ate cookies.










7 comments:
I love it too. Only if there isn't lightning. I remember walking home from school in a warm rain stormright down the middle of the overflowing gutter with my new leather shoes. I got in so much trouble!
(I love distant thunder storms.)
Cute Kids!
I was so happy to see the rain. These are great pictures. That looks so fun.
That was a great storm. How funny that we were doing the same thing here. Playing in the rain and making homeaid cookies... the kids had fun running thme to the neighbors in the rain.
I love the pictures you take. These look like pictures from magazines. Looks like lots of fun.
These pictures are awesome. I am sad I wasn't around when we finally got some rain down here. I had just left to go up to my mom's, when Joe texted and said a downpour was finally happening in Santaquin. Wish Damon could have jumped in the puddles outside with all the neighbors!
Fun pictures. We love the rain too.
Amazing pictures! You are so talented! I need lessons! :) What a fun day for your family! I wish we got rain like that up here!
Post a Comment