For FHE we went to Salem Pond had a little lesson and let the kids fish. We found a great spot that as soon as they would put their pole in the water they were ready to pull it out. So they had a blast.
-
I think Ethans favorite part were the worms. He loves playing with them. He dropped several through the cracks in the bridge, I'm sure the fished Loved them!

Here is Jacob catching his fish. All the fish we caught were bluegills and maybe a sunfish too. They are all small fish so we let most of them go, but we kept a couple (Jacob insisted) and I made them for lunch for him the next day. He loves fish. (They were actually pretty good, and I don't like fish)
I couldn't believe how excited Devyn was when she caught her first fish, I didn't think she would get so into it. But she loved it.

Even Ethan had fun giving it a try. It was funny, I could see the fish checking out his worm, but he wouldn't let it sit there for even a second, as soon as we put the pole in he was reeling it back out.
Here are the kids taking turns touching the eyeballs. Devyn even started CPR, the pumping the chest part, she did stay away from the mouth to mouth, it didn't work.










2 comments:
Good job guys!!
How fun!
Post a Comment