Saturday night we drove up to Morgan to wish Lindsey Good Luck! She is headed to Beijing to compete in the 3000 meter steeplechase. She will spend about 3 weeks over there getting ready!
Don't forget to watch for her on TV!
-
Here is Lindsey with Grandpa, he smiled real big after I took the picture.
Grandma and Devyn
Ethan

Jacob

Devyn trying to kick me.
Dan took me for a ride in his Uncle Bills Toy Corvette.Don't worry Uncle Bill, we never went over 100 mph!

Our ride, safely in the garage.











6 comments:
Thats great. We'll be watching for her. You'll have to give us heads up as to when she's on. You look great in that car.
We'll be watching too. She is such a cute girl! I am excited to know of somebody in the olympics!
It will be fun to watch her in the olympics. I hope we can see her in the opening ceremonies.
First, it's not a toy Corvette. Second, at least Daniel had the stones to put his foot in it unlike someone else from Santaquin that shall remain nameless. We enjoyed seeing you guys this weekend. When it cools down you'll have to come see us.
Bill
Good luck to Lindsey! ...and the vette looks fun!
How neat that you got to ride in a corvette! I'm jealous. I really like your bangs. I just cut some and I'm loving the change.
Post a Comment