Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane

I thought this was a fun game and decided to play along...here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)

12 comments:

shellyray said...

My first memories are of you and me working at Enrich and being team leaders. Those were good times.. most of the time. Remember all the coloring we did. I remember coloring things for my team all the time. I can't even remember what I was coloring now. Did we actually get paid money to do that?! Remember watching what's-his-name trimming his own curly black hair in his cubicle mirror. Sick! I remember being intimidated by you. Do you remember that? I totally thought you were one of those beatiful, popular girls in high school that I was much too shy around. Hey dangit, I still think that. Stop getting cuter so I can catch up, ok.

Emily said...

My first memory of you is that you reminded me so much of my good friend in Price. So cute and nice. But then Ross told you that you reminded him of Anna Nicole Smith. I was so embarrassed. By the way, you totally don't remind me of her. Anyway, apparently you weren't too offended because we're still on speaking terms. :)

Michelle said...

I have a good one for Sara...! I remember back when we went on a school dance date, it came time to say goodnight and you kissed me, and tried to tell everyone that it was me that made the move and kissed you... c'mon, we all knew I was waaay to shy to be kissing girls!

Michelle said...

By the way the comment from Shelly is actually from Shawn. Gosh, he's always trying to embarrass me. Everyone knows we didn't kiss. I didn't even know you then!

The Olsons said...

Don't flatter yourself Shawn! Jesus knows what really happened!

Julie said...

Oh gol ... I have so many memories from when we were little. I always remember Wendy, you & me fighting. We usually couldn't all play together ... that was funny. I remember the huts we built in Wendy's backyard - over the clothes line. We always used to scare ourselves ... we snuck into the empty house across the street & convinced ourselves there were poltergeists (spl?) in there. & one of my favorites ... when we dressed up & had Britney take our pictures. We even went up the canyon to do it. I remember wearing Brooke's genie pjs & they were much much too small. We had fun :)

Jerbabe said...

I think one of the funniest things (we just talked about this) is when we were in bed and you knew Gabe and Joe were going to come get you or talk to you or something. You tied a string to your wrist and put it out your basement window so they could pull it and wake you up. Since our room was right above yours Dad heard it and yelled out, "whats going on?". Funny girl.

Mak Attack said...

Sara, I have a lot of great memories from the time we were in young women's together. I remember manicures and hand massages. I remember how cute you were pregnant and being at girl's camp together. I think the mark of a true friend is when you can pick up in conversation even after long periods of time without contact and talk and talk. I love that about getting my hair done in Utah once a year. Makala

The Bensons said...

I remember going camping in goblin valley and you were that master lizard catcher... Ok. I know that was only 2 months ago but we haven't really known eachother that long. I'll try again in a year. this is a great idea, though. By the way, I totally believe you that shawn kissed you. It seems like a boy thing.

The Bensons said...

I just remembered one! It was a year ago but it seems even longer because I had just had surgery and I was DOPED UP!
You and Michelle brought me dinner over and we were talking in the living room. Ryan had just set up a new computer and transferred all of our files to it including all pictures. You were facing it and i was not. All of a sudden you went bright red and started laughing. I turned around and saw a picture on our computer screen of my husband on the toilet with a gorde strategically placed. I just remember trying to (in my drug induced mind) down play it so that it wasn't as it seemed. I later realized it was exactly as it seemed. Someone had to take the picture. By the way, if shawn reads this, he wears his shirt to work with pride.

Wendy Peay said...

My favorite memories I have of you are the New Year's Eve Parties your family used to do. We would bring down all our Christmas gifts and play. It took us a few hours to set up "Barbie T-shirt shop" that I got, by the time we finally managed to get all the tiny pieces together, we hated it!! And then there is Jeri's chinese chicken salad YUMMY! Also, one year you and Britney stole my very first diary and were reading my entries. I was SO mad at you two, I even wrote about it in my diary-haha! Oh man, good times!

Laura said...

I remember going jogging with you at 4am or was it 5am...(or was it 3am jk :) I was generally half asleep but it was fun (and a little scary with all the dogs running about wild) but not so much with our group and the pepper spray I always took with me. I also remember many fun conversations about landscaping and the big boulders we were both planning to put in our yards. I love your yard by the way...kudos!