Thursday, August 13, 2009

Runny Babbits

I have never been anywhere that there were wild bunny rabbits hopping around like this. They were just at the park hopping around. They were all over the place. My kids would have loved to see this. I took some pictures and a couple videos so they could see.
~
This is a pretty big park and these rabbits are just everywhere
And we are so close the the Netherlands, they are smaller rabbits, they could easily be Netherland Dwarfs. I did see a Lionhead bunny for sure too.
This picture is a little blurry but my kids wanted to see a spotted rabbit

This guy was just running back and forth, he must have been practicing for something or just working out. But there were bunnies everywhere. The little dots in the background are rabbits. You can also see the ones up close in front of him. Aren't they cute?



11 comments:

Sarah said...

Dear mom and dad we looked on yours blog and we saw the bunnies and we loved them and thought we could go over there and have one. When you is going to come back we would have a bunny to let go. And I wish that we went at that park too so we could see the bunnies. And we wish that we would have a good time there. We are having a good time here and we love you so much. We want to see you. So fun here. And it's really fun here.

Love, Jacob
(typed by Auntie Sarah in Jacob's words)

Sarah said...

Dear mom and dad we looked on yours blog, that one. I like the bunnies. This is the bunnies this is our dad and mom. I love you!
Love, Ethan
(typed by Auntie Sarah in Ethan's words)

Sarah said...

dear Mom,Dad i saw the bunnies i thot they wher so cute i love you so much. and i am so exited to see you in a few days i think the time went by a little fast
Love Devyn

Sarah said...

dear Mom,Dad i saw the bunnies i thot they wher so cute i love you so much. and i am so exited to see you in a few days i think the time went by a little fast
Love Devyn

Sarah said...

dear Mom,Dad i saw the bunnies i thot they wher so cute i love you so much. and i am so exited to see you in a few days i think the time went by a little fast
Love Devyn

Sarah said...

Sorry, Devyn must have pushed publish a few times...

Strong said...

Such a cool place. What a great park.

Jason and Britney said...

I loved the way you called the wild bunnys to come to you! There were raindeer in a park like this in Ireland... hundreds! So cool to see the differences in other countries.

The Richards Family said...

Dear devyn I love the bunnys you'r mom saw



love
sophie

The Hamblin's said...

Hi guys! I'm at my parents and saw your blog... it's so cute!! Now you have the link to ours too!! Love you guys!!

The Richards Family said...

dear devyn
How is school? How do you like your teacher? Is it fun? Did you make any friends? Write back. Love Sophie