Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I love this park

This park was just so cool to me, I wish we had a nice park like this within a short drive. It was so nice. Lots of grass, trees, ponds it even had a bridge over the pond. And I just loved the rabbits running around everywhere. People would be napping or just reading a book and the bunnies would come sit right by them.
Daniel and his dad
Cute little bunnies, one of them looks like its trying to figure out how he's going to get a drink of water.

I even took a small video of some kids feeding the bunnies lettuce and carrots. We think it's fun to feed the ducks but the bunnies looked fun to feed too.

And yes, this picture is out of place but I thought it was kinda funny. I liked this graffiti, and the wierd thing is it was in English.

1 comment:

Christine said...

How neat! My little Natalie would love that park. She loves bunnies. We had one in our yard the other day, and she was obsessed with it.