I know I've said it, but I do really like this town. And its fun to see a lot of it here not just hurry in a couple days, I really soak more of it in. I could show any of you around this town now, almost. Just wanted to share a few pictures of what we've been doing lately.
~
A guy that Daniel is working with a is a member of this archery club and he invited us to come and watch and even let Daniel and his Dad try it out themselves. 

I met this lady Gladys Wellams who was an archery world champion a few years back. The guy is Ernest her coach and I think boyfriend.
So serious
What a good shot my man is
Eating at the Pilgrim House on PelgromstraatWe ate in the dark Cellar all lit with candles only. It was a bit more pricey than the other places but we wanted to check it out since our friends talked it up. It was good but I could see the steak still bleeding on our plate even in the dark. Dan loved it though.
















1 comment:
I'm so jealous of all your travels! Looks like you got to see some really neat things. We are hoping to go to Italy in the not too distant future. Traveling is so much fun!
Post a Comment