On August 19th Devyn started the 2nd grade. I haven't been quite ready for school to start this year. Probably because I was hoping to be able to do a lot more before we went back to school but oh well, I guess it's time. She has been so excited, she would rather be at school than at home.

Heidi - Devyn - Nicole
At her desk
Jacob started Kindergarten on August 26th, they started a week later and he is in all day Kindergarten. It is a little wierd to have them both gone all day.
At her desk
Jacob started Kindergarten on August 26th, they started a week later and he is in all day Kindergarten. It is a little wierd to have them both gone all day.So sad his faced is all washed out in these pictures. 



(Ethan started to scream 'I have to pee' in these pictures)
It's just weird to think it's just Ethan and I all day long. I decided not to put him in Preschool this year, I think he will just have one year of preschool, I'm glad that I won't be totally home alone, I'm not quite ready for that, I'm too young. But he kept thinking he was going to school too no matter how many times I told him, he was SO excited. I kept trying to explain that I am his teacher and we have school at home. We get to play school together this year.
It's just weird to think it's just Ethan and I all day long. I decided not to put him in Preschool this year, I think he will just have one year of preschool, I'm glad that I won't be totally home alone, I'm not quite ready for that, I'm too young. But he kept thinking he was going to school too no matter how many times I told him, he was SO excited. I kept trying to explain that I am his teacher and we have school at home. We get to play school together this year.













4 comments:
How cute! I feel sad my Jacob is in school all day all ready! He won't be there if we drop in on a friday :(
You are NOT too old when all your kids are going to school!
Your kiddos are getting big. Holy smokes.
They look so big in these pictures. And I am glad you have Ethan to keep you company!
Post a Comment