Sunday, August 30, 2009

How do you eat your corn?

My brother-in-law Jason thinks there is a certain way to eat corn on the cob. I have never really thought of this before so as we were eating dinner the other day I noticed how Jacob ate his a different way than I have ever seen someone. So this is for you Jason!



6 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Silly Boy!

Emily said...

There most definitley is a certain way to eat your corn. Three lines straight across like a type writer and then go back and start on the next three lines. No other way allowed! Unless you're Jacob!!!! Cute.

The Bensons said...

If you are my kids they don't eat corn. -WHAT KIDS DON'T LIKE CORN ON HE COB? I know... the Benson's kids don't.

Wendy Peay said...

That is super funny. Riley eats his like a typewriter too, but then will keep rolling the empty cob in butter and naw on it. Hailey just takes bites randomly. Kids are hilarious!

Michelle Olson said...

Finally! Someone who eats corn like me! WE are the normal ones!:)

Jason and Britney said...

I think that Jacob definitely eats it wrong, he forgets to chew it!!!

Jason says Dan is the closest to eating it right, he just needs to clean it up a bit and be a bit more orderly. OCD :)