The tower is a must see at night. Luckily our hotel was pretty close to the tower so we walked buy it every night on our way home.




Here we are at the tippity top, quite a difference than from the middle of the tower.
The big strip of green grass was my favorite place to view the tower. Both nights Dan and I got a snack, a crepe or something and sat on the grass and visited. I loved just resting in Paris.
This is from the lowest level of the Eiffel Tower, you can sort of get an idea of how big it is from how small the people are.
Starting at 10pm the tower would sparkle for five minutes then again at 11pm ~ 12pm and the last time at 1am but at 1am they turn out the lights so there is only the sparkle. (Not as cool as I thought it would be but here it is) Now I can say I saw the tower sparkle at 1am, if you go there don't wait up for it just go to bed. The 10pm sparkle was maybe even cooler. We were out late so thought we would wait 10 minutes to see it at 1am. But I did love laying on the grass talking looking at the tower, that was fun to me. But we got tired of all the men trying to sell us wine.










2 comments:
Looks like a romantic weekend in Paris! Did you ever think you'd get to say that? Lucky girl! everything looks so dreamy and interesting. One day I'll get to be like you, maybe.
You are having so much fun! I never wanted to go to Europe until I saw your pics. Now I want to go badly. I think the statue you said looks like ET looks like Sid the Sloth.:)
Post a Comment