While in Europe I have seen so many Cathedrals and Churches. I have learned more about the Catholic church since all my guides have been raised Catholic. It has been very interesting to hear all the simularities yet differences. It really interests me to hear what other people believe. I have also cleared up some things about the mormons like we don't live like the Amish and we do infact eat chocolate too. They don't hear much about mormons here but the things they hear or the things they think make me laugh a little bit.
~
Here is the famous Notre Dame. It was maybe one of my least favorite Cathedrals. And I think the reason why is because of all of the people parading in and out. I think I would totally understand if one day the said no more visitors, or visitors only between these hours. Because even though you are supposed to be quite it still is noisy when you have hundreds of people just walking around inside, and hundreds more waiting in line outside. I have loved the cathedrals that don't have as many guests I guess. They are all so very similar inside. Very interesting, nothing like I've seen anywhere else.


















No comments:
Post a Comment