Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Kiddos

In the summer I'm usually pulling my kids here and there to take pictures we've been so busy this summer I didn't get any taken. I was so sad when I realized it so we went out the day before school started to take some photos.


I thought this was funny of Devyn rolling her eyes at her brothers.







12 comments:

Jerbabe said...

I love these pictures!! Don't I have the cutest grandkids--and such wonderful and supportive children!

shellyray said...

Very cute pics. I like all the green of their outfits and the orchards. Good choice.

Emily said...

Cute kids Sara!!

The Bensons said...

Family Pictures!!!

Wendy Peay said...

Way Cute!! How much do you charge? hehe!

Michelle Olson said...

Wow! What a perfect time of day to take pictures, and the color is so vibrant!

Renee said...

These pictures are seriously adorable. I love the one of Devyn rolling her eyes. So cute. Maybe we will need to come to Utah to get our family pics done?

The Olsons said...

I love taking pictures! Let me know Wendy if you want yours done, and Renee you better get up here soon! I would love to take your family pictures! The Fall leaves would be beautiful! But anytime of the year you are here we could find a good spot. So plan on it!

Julie said...

Will you really take pictures if we pay you? I have been looking for somebody to do ours & can't seem to find anybody. I want something outside & you do so good. Let me know!

The Olsons said...

Yes Julie, I will take pictures if you want to come down to this part of the state. I'm not sure I want to drive to far. Just send me an email if you want.

Rupper Family said...

I was just thinking the other day about when you and Dan took our engagement pictures-you've got the touch Girl! These pictures are SO great! Can you do our family portraits too?

The Olsons said...

Wendy, I can hardly remember the engagement pictures! I had to ask Dan and he remembers. Did he take them and I helped him out? Or did I take them? I can't really remember. That is so funny though. Dan said it was with the old film cameras that we used to use in the olden days. Luckily now I have a nice digital one. Much much easier. Anyway, if I took your pictures that means you would have to come and visit us right? Sounds good to me.