Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Raspberry Patch

I am posting this on my blog because my friend Michelle did and that is how I found out about it. It is in West Mountain. You pick your own raspberries and wiegh them and then leave money in a bucket. It is only $2.25 per pound. And the money I spent on Raspberries was worth the entertainment for the boys. They had so much fun!


8 comments:

shellyray said...

Wow! Your quick. One minute I'm reading my comment on my blog and the next I see that you've already gone and come back. You go girl!

Jenn said...

Ok so you have to tell me where west mountain is I so want to go do that. Sounds like a lot of fun

Strong said...

They look so cute with there little baskets. How fun!

The Olsons said...

Jenn-
West Mountain is pretty much considered Payson. It's just west of I-15 in Payson. So if you come down this way you should stop by! maybe we could meet and pick berries together! If you click on the title of this post it will direct you to the website on the berries.

Debateit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa Ash said...

Your boys are so darling! And that would be so fun! I wish I lived a little closer! :) So fun!

Laura said...

We would totally love to go rasberry pickin' with you guys sometime. That looked so fun!

Brookie said...

I love these pictures! You are such a good mommy. I especially love the one of Ethan and his Basket!