Monday, September 22, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

This was a lot of fun! Some look more realistic than others. If you want to try it out click on the title and it will link you there!








9 comments:

JLR said...

Ahhhh! That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Dan looks awesome with a mullett and I totally think you should go for the afro look! That is super funny I will have to try it!

Jerbabe said...

Sorry, Sara but some of these pictures really remind me of myself in my youth! Dans are even funnier. It's not that often you can try these out on the guys

The Bensons said...

I don't care who you are... that's funny.

Brookie said...

Ya know, that last one of you is very close to a look you used to have!

The Richards Family said...

That is too funny! I might have to try it out.I think I agree with Brooke. It seems like I have seen a picture that looks similar to taht too.

Emily said...

Thanks for the idea. That's the funniest thing ever~

Julie said...

I want to try this out - that is way too funny.

Kaila said...

It makes me wish I went to high school in the '80s just so I could have awesome hair!