Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goodbye Uncle Matthew!

So we did it! We said goodbye to Matthew! He is headed to Brazil to serve a mission for the LDS church. We are going to miss him here at home but we know that he is where he should be right now.
See you in two years elder!
We love you!

4 comments:

Brookie said...

I feel bad I have never got him his money. I have been fighting with the school...I don't understand how hard it is to put a check in an envelope, write and address, stamp it and stick it in the mail. If it is still available, I would love it...hopefully before the end of next week. :)

JLR said...

Man, that is hard to see a missionary go. Your posts made get teary. You will have to keep your blog updated on how he is doing.

Jerbabe said...

I know Mathew will be a great missionary! I'm sure he will Love it and it will be so worth the sacrifices he is making. It always makes me saddest to see them say goodbye to the kids though because they change so much.

Strong said...

Time will fly. Just think how big your kids will be when he gets home.