Sunday, September 07, 2008

Puppies!

So my parent's dog had puppies the other day. I took the kids over to see them. Of course they are cute little puppies now. But unfortunetly they are going to grow up. They are a Wired hair Vizla mixed with possibly a black lab. Ethan was scared of the puppies. It was SO funny! He LOVES Grandma Olsons dog Toby, but these little puppies were pretty scary.
Finally we got him to touch one of the dogs, but he wouldn't hold one.

There are 8 puppies total, but are three different colors




4 comments:

Laura said...

Cute puppies. I love labs or lab mixes!

Brookie said...

They are starting to get whiney! But, they are still cute!

Strong said...

Those are cute puppies.

Jerbabe said...

Wait till they get big--I think they are going to be ugly if they get that wirey hair! They are cute now though and the kids are enjoying them--I think that will get better too!