Sunday, September 14, 2008

Devyn #7

Devyn celebrated another birthday on Saturday. She has been so excited for months and has been driving me crazy talking about what we should do for her Rock Star Birthday Party. We ended up having a good group of girls. They all got their hair done rocker style. (spray painted and big with headbands) Also they got some face painting done with glitter. After we were all ready to rock we turned on the fog machine and turned up Hannah Montana! They were all jumping up and down screaming and dancing.

We played a little game where they had teams and had to dress up in rock star clothes and run to the other side. It didn't work out as well as I thought. But they had fun.


Cake time!
The cake didn't turn out as well as I thought. She really wanted me to buy a cupcake guitar cake from Walmart. I can't remember if it was $20 or $30. But I wasn't going to pay that! So I made it. I made sure to add a couple Hannah Montana things on the cake, I think that is what she liked most about the Walmart Cake.
Outside enjoying cake and ice cream cones.

7 comments:

Strong said...

Looks like fun! I like the cake you made. Cassie loves Hannah Montana. It is funny how much girls love her.

Jerbabe said...

Happy Birthday Devyn! I think it looks like a great time. They all look pretty punky. Looks like you did a great job on the cake!

shellyray said...

That was only the single greatest party ever. Heidi had a blast and is still talking about it. She is also now planning her birthday party coming up in about a year. So funny. Props to you Sara! You did an awesome job.

Christine said...

What a cute cake! It looks like all the girls had a blast. What a fun party!

Julie said...

You're such a good Mom! It looks like you went to a lot of work for that. I don't know how you do it!!

Brookie said...

What rockers! Funny kids!

Wendy Peay said...

Your cake is fantastic. You are so clever! I can't even make a round cake look good!!