Devyn's an Oopma Loopma!Well she made it! Devyn will begin practicing for Willy Wonka Jr! She had tryouts on Saturday where she sang a song in front of the directors. She sang one of her favorite patriotic songs "Oh Beautiful". Then she had call backs on Monday where she had to learn a dance (part of the play) and perform in front of the directors again. There were 145 kids who tried out. And only a cast of 60. There was a lot of talent. I wasn't sure she was going to make. But I'm glad I have good news to tell her. She was so excited after learning that dance, I had to keep reminding her she might not be in the play! Anyway, performances won't be until February!










5 comments:
You did it Devyn! We are so proud of you. Sse, you did better than you thought. All you can do is try. We love you.
Please let us know when it is we would love to come watch
It sounds like a fun play to watch.
Yeah, Devyn! We are so proud of you and excited for you! Can't wait to come see you in it!
Alright!
Post a Comment