Saturday we all got together to try and get a family picture before Matthew leaves on his mission. It was crazy, we could never get the kids to be happy at the same time. In every picture there was at least one of the kids that weren't happy. I think it was too much for the little ones. But hey, at least we have a picture! It's better than nothing!
(Thank You to my sister Brooke for helping us out with the photography!)
-
-
Here is the WHOLE family!
(see Jacob is bawling in these ones)
(Ethans turn)
The boys!
Here we go with our family!Everyone had left the canyon and Brooke took several poses of us. But Ethan would never even look at the camera. And the kids were just tired by the end. But here are a few that I thought turned out the best.

A picture of just Dan and I
(Engagement pictures hehehe)

Devyn
Jacob
Ethan












9 comments:
hahaha! See...I told ya! Even the 50 billion pictures I took of just your family. Oh well, we will have to try another time. I promise I will do better. :)
I love your pictures! Sara, why is you can have 3 kids and look like a super model? It's not fair!
There are some cute ones but some one has always got to mess it up thats just the unwritten rule.
Super cute pics! It's better when the kids aren't perfect, more memorable that way and the pictures are funner to look at later.
Cute family. I know how ya' feel. Nobody's looking the same direction, somebody's crying, pulling a funny face! Oh well, they look cute!
yours are the cutest, but don't tell anybody I said that.
Those turned out good. Brooke took them? Wow - she's good!
Sara,
you are so gorgeous! I swear you get prettier and prettier with time! Those pictures are really great.
I love checking your blog, your family always has fun adventures, and every outing seems to involve animals as well-those puppies are so stinkin cute!
-Wendy
I can't believe how big that side of your family is getting.
Post a Comment