Every year we go to the Onion Days Parade, but this year everyone decided not to go because it was supposed to be bad weather. At the last minute most of us were there because it seemed nice outside. And we thought it would be a nice parade because it wasn't so hot!


Cousins!
So then it started to rain but we were going to stay. The kids were having fun and people were still throwing candy!

Getting colder, & sharing an umbrella

This umbrella flipped out, the wind had picked up.
We were all getting soaked, most the people had left the parade, and I saw even some parade entries leave without finishing the route. We had parked a ways away. But Brooke retrieved the car and we got some shelter. It was funny experience, a parade we will always remember.










5 comments:
That's funny! We didn't go to the parade because of the weather. My parents ended up running up too, because they thought the weather was going to be okay. We went to the park at about 2:00 though. I wish we would've seen you!
How funny. We, like you, decided to go at the last minute. It was a good gigglin time though. At least the kids will remember this parade experience.
Ya you crazy kids. I knew I couldn't handle it so I was the pooper. I'm glad it was good for you. Looks like the kids handled it well. Soaking wet with smiles!
Looks like a fun time....
I never saw these pictures before! What a fun parade! :)
Post a Comment