I think we are all sick of the snow, really. But I love how kids can still have fun and be positive even though we all want to cry. So here are my kids with this last snow storm. They wanted to make a snowman but the snow wouldn't pack together. So they went sliding down the driveway.


And a lick there.











2 comments:
I wish we had fun snow up here. It either all blows away or is that hard crunchy snow that hurts to play in. I am glad your kids enjoy it so much. PS awesome picture of Devyn eating the snow-it looks so professional.
I can't believe it's still been snowing there! I don't blame you for being tired of it. It's supposed to be spring. We rarely get snow here, so I guess it's a good thing that you at least get snow.
Post a Comment