So it's already Soccer season, and I'm not so sure it's fun to sit in the freezing cold a couple nights a week. The kid are having fun though. Devyn has loved it but this last game the ball pounded her in the eye, so we'll see how the next game goes. And Jacob, well he feels like the star! He got kicked in three goals his last game. I wish I got some pictures of him jumping up and down with excitement.
(Just in case the coach didn't see)



Devyn's game - freezing cold & raining.
Devyn & her friend Maddie










2 comments:
Soccer looks like fun. Maybe next year I'll have my kids join in the fun.
Hey Sara,
I got my hat a while back. I got it online at Nordstroms. It was on clearance so they probably don't have anymore. I got another hat at Charolette Russe. It's pretty cute too. I am always looking for a cute hat too. I love them. Let me know where you find some. Cute ones are hard to come by. How are you? It's been forever. We should get together sometime!
Post a Comment