Monday, April 27, 2009

The Narrows

"The Narrows" in St. George
(I think that is what this place is called)
This is a fun crack in the cliffs that is fun to wiggle through. Most of the way my back was on one side of the rock and my stomach on the other, it is pretty tight. Kinda fun and scary.
-
At the bottom of the crack

Kinda squishy. Dan and I took the kids up.

This was big area full of fun rocks that the kids could run around and play on.
Not only for little kids, but big kids too.
All the cousins.Britney - James - Edris
A litte cave - I heard it used to be used as a jail a long time ago.
My little guy
And me teaching the girls how to wiggalo
(I'm the funnest aunt around, besides brookie)

8 comments:

Strong said...

Great pics!!!

Julie said...

Did your whole family go - your Mom & Dad too? That looks like fun. I like the picture of you with your kids on that rock ... very cool!

Kaila said...

That looks like so much fun. Gosh I miss mountainous formations.

shellyray said...

It looks like your family had a blast! I think I would hyperventilate in that narrow of a space though.

Christine said...

How fun! My family went there a long time ago with some cousins. We called it Fat Man's Misery. I would love to go back sometime. I bet your kids loved it.

Wendy Peay said...

AAH the narrows-Good Times!! Been there squished thru that! Looks like a great time. And what is a wiggalo?

The Bensons said...

How fun!!! My kids would love it.

The Olsons said...

The Wiggalo is a little game. Devyn taught it to me. She learned it while she was in the play, it was fun to watch older girls play it with the little girls. They would get SO into it.

And yes, the whole family went on the this trip. I have a ton more pictures to add. Hopefully today is the day.