So last year I had a blast teasing my kids on April Fools day. This year I tried, but for some reason I had more fun last year!
-
Here is Devyn, She woke up and went to the bathroom. Then she washed her hands and black started coming out of the faucet. She started yelling for me, and was worried that she shouldn't have turned on the water. (We had the plumber come a few weeks ago and you couldn't turn on the water, so she thought it wasn't okay to turn on the water again) I just unscrewed the spout and filled it full of black gel food coloring. It worked good but stained her hands a little. Also I put yellow food coloring in the toilet tank, so when you flushed it the yellow never went away. Ha ha ha!

Then I had prepared some bowls with a couple drops of food coloring on the bottom of their cereal bowls. Then I asked them what kind of cereal they wanted and I poured their bowls and when I poured the milk they were confused why it turned blue.
-
Ethan thought it was cool
Devyn was getting used to her tricky mom by now.
And Jacob was SO mad at me. He would NOT eat his breakfast. He was so mad that I had ruined his food. So he went hungry. My joke was too mean for him I guess.
Then for Devyn's lunch at school I cut a hole in her fruit snacks and traded them for olives. And her tortilla chips, traded them for apple chips. I tried glueing her ziplock shut that her sandwich was in but I don't think it worked too well. It was funny. She loves the jokes.
Devyn was getting used to her tricky mom by now.
And Jacob was SO mad at me. He would NOT eat his breakfast. He was so mad that I had ruined his food. So he went hungry. My joke was too mean for him I guess.
Then for Devyn's lunch at school I cut a hole in her fruit snacks and traded them for olives. And her tortilla chips, traded them for apple chips. I tried glueing her ziplock shut that her sandwich was in but I don't think it worked too well. It was funny. She loves the jokes.










5 comments:
Those are fun jokes! And what a trooper Devyn is!
Dallin is the only one that would have gotten a kick out of that one. Fun haters!
That face Jacob is making is classic. Too funny.
You are a fun & creative Mom!
You are so silly. I am SO not creative like that. I couldn't think of a thing this year. You are a super fun mom!
Post a Comment