For Spring Break my family decided to go in on renting out a home. We went down to St. George and just relaxed. It was so much fun! Hopefully we will do something like this again. It was a big home with lots to do inside. A movie room, air hockey, ping pong, sand volleyball, swimming and more. My favorite was getting the kids in bed so the adults can stay up play games, laugh, and swim til the early morning hours.
-
Here is the home we stayed in

This was one of Devyn's favorite parts. The "girl cousin" room. She loved sharing a room with all of her cousins.
One day I let the girls what ghostbusters. Then everyone was mad at me because the girls were scared and couldn't sleep. I went in and checked on them and this is what I founds. Some of the girls had got in other girls beds, so they wouldn't be scared. I thought it was funny, how do you sleep like that?
Riley & Jacob
Here is one of my favorite parts, swimming was more fun that I thought it was going to be. By the way, I'm pretty good and underwater handstands, kinda. I can beat out everyone (but Alice) on staying under the longest.
The indoor pool. The first day is was a little too cool / windy to go in the outside pool. The nice thing is the pools both had very nice covers. Very sturdy you could walk on them. It helped me have a little peace, I wasn't as worried about kids getting in and drowning.















3 comments:
That looks likeso much fun! Are those your own personal pools with the house?
Yes, the house was on a 2 or 3 acres I think. It was very nice and private. So it was nice to have an indoor and outdoor pool to ourselves. Also a hottub. The best part was getting the kids to bed and then play games and swim until 1:00am. Sometimes even later. So much fun!
I am so jealous! That house looks amazing. And the waterfall is so pretty. I would love to hike there sometime.
Post a Comment