Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little road trip

After our stay in St George, some of us continued on a little trip out by Escalante. We decided it would be fun to go on a hike to Calf Creek, and so we stayed in a little hotel out in Cannonville. On our drive to our hotel we made a few stops.
-
We decided to visit the St. George temple before we left.
Then we met up in Cedar City at a really cool park for lunch.The kids drove us all over the world in this little car.
What great imaginations, and a nice place to sit in the shade.

Then we made a stop in Bryce Canyon to see Fairyland Canyon

AKA = a free stop to see the Canyon before you have to pay them money.

Poor Ethan was a little scared at first (totally suprised me with this fearless kid) I think he thought he was going to fall down that cliff. Even though he had 10 feet to cross first. Maybe it was just the worried parents trying to scare the kids so they would stay away from the edge.

And here she is "Fairyland Canyon"

2 comments:

The Bensons said...

Wow! That is pretty. I am running a half marathon through there in July... I think Ryan has a golf tourny that day too. Maybe we should make a girls camping trip out of it!!! (No, I am not going to make you run)

Julie said...

The only time I have been to Bryce Canyon was with you - wow that was a long time ago! Thanks for taking me!