Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EaStEr fUn!

Here are the kids coloring their Easter Eggs. They had fun, of course, what kid doesn't like coloring Easter Eggs?
Ethan was so funny! He was concerned that there was pink on this egg.Jacob made a big splash at first and polka dotted his face pink
Here is Ethan excited about coloring eggs.
Many eggs were colored several times.
Here is Devyn's tye-dyed paper towel.
I think it was her favorite thing she made.
And all our beautiful eggs.
Easter (Satur)DAY
The kids woke up to their own soccer balls.
Next to their Easter baskets
Then they went out back to find eggs and found a soccer field spray painted on the lawn. So after a fun filled day, We had a little soccer game.
Ethan came out the richest.
And Ethan was showing off his findings, Devyn was very jealous.
I wish I had a picture of her face.

Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Strongs. Alice was keeping them contained until it was time. Can you sense any excitement. Grandma Strong always fills the kids full of candy.




2 comments:

Kaila said...

Fer cute!

Julie said...

Your kids are growing up! I haven't seen them for a while now. Ethan is really looking older. Looks like you guys had a good Easter!