Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HOGLE ZOO

On Ethans actual birthday we made it to the Zoo. He has been begging to go there for months. So we thought we better take him there for his birthday.
~
Of course we rode the train. One of Ethans favorite things is trains.
And a picture of a big fat pregnant lady.
(I debated on whether I should post it)
You can't even see the belly but you can tell I'm a little bigger all over.
Sitting on the elephant trunk
Doesn't everyone have a picture here?

Devyn

My little girl is growing up too fast.

Have you met Zuri?
The cutest baby elephant.
It was fun to watch her eat and play
She is a cute little elephant

The Birthday Boy
Jacob
Our family favorite
The red panda



Grey Wolf
(They said even though it's white its a grey wolf)
Ethan, a funny look while checking out the cats
They were a little sleepy
My Kiddies
Ethan
Jacob
Devyn
Peacock showing off how handsome he is



It was a fun day, and the nice thing was there was hardly anyone there. It's been almost two years since we've been to the zoo so it was a good time to go.

4 comments:

Strong said...

I haven't been to the Hoogle Zoo in so long. It looks like you guys had a great time.

stacie said...

Awesome shot of the lion!! That is sweet. You are looking good :))

stacie said...

and I've never ever seen the wolf before. He is beautiful. It almost makes me want to cry.

Sarah said...

The Hogle Zoo is so fun! I wish we had elephants at our zoo! You guys are lucky ducks!