Monday, April 26, 2010

Ethans Birthday Party!

For Ethans Birthday we invited all the grandparents over to wish him a good one. He was so excited to have them come over. He first wanted to show everyone his new bike that he got.

He also got a license plate to put on his bike

(Now all the strangers will know his name)

Here he is checking out his new tool bag
(his old one just broke)
Ethan is quite the fixin man.
He had been wanting to eat this cake ALL DAY long!
I got it all baked up and saved everything for the boys to decorate
as soon as Dad got home from work, they fixed up the diggin cake.
I think they did an excellent job!
Blowing out the candles
Happy #4 Ethan
You're such a fun little guy!

3 comments:

Strong said...

I love the cake.

Sarah said...

That is a sweet cake! I can't believe you are 4 already!

The Bensons said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!