Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ethans buzz . . . almost

Ethan has been begging for a buzz for a long time. I kept putting it off because I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to buzz my little boys hair. But I finally decided to do it.

Then after we got going he wanted me to STOP!

4 comments:

Jason and Britney said...

It's the birthday boys option to change his mind. Did you guys have a good day?

The Bensons said...

Ryan did the same thing... unfortunatley we shaved the top first instead of the sides so we couldn't have done it "spiky" instead. :)

Sarah said...

Taide loves watching Ethan videos! I am glad that you didn't get a bald head either, Ethan! Spiky is so much more fun!

I love your salon, Sara! Orange and blue are my favorite colors.

The Olsons said...

Thanks Sarah, we have a lot more work to do on the Salon. I'm kinda embarrased posting how it is now. I have high hopes for it. It will be fun to have the basement all finshed this year!