Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools

I love April Fools Day! I have fun playing little jokes on the kids. I keep them simple and nice, and I hope they remember that when they get older and start really playing jokes back. Every year for lunch I do something fun with their lunch. I try to come up with different things. Well this year I just put play food in the boxes. Then took up some food at lunch time and had lunch with them. I played a little joke in the morning by blowing up balloons and twisting them so the air doesn't come out and shutting them in their bedrooms doors. So when they woke up in the morning and opened the doors the air would come out of the balloon making them fly around. Jacob didn't quite understand the situation. Devyn is used to it and totally knew I was playing a joke on her.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are such a funny mom! I always forget April Fools Day now. My kids won't even know what it is until they are in school and get a joke played on them:) Maybe someday I will remember..