Last week we decided to take a hike up to Maple Lake and go fishing. Because the gate is still closed off you can't drive up there so we had quite the walk there.
Even though the trees still don't have their leaves, it was very pretty.
Here is Devyn noticing the "Bear Country" sign
Even though the trees still don't have their leaves, it was very pretty.
Here is Devyn noticing the "Bear Country" signluckily, we didn't see any bears!
Finally the lake is in site.
Ethan, had a stick in his hands during the whole hike up.
Sticks are fine, but when they get too big, they get in the way.
Finally the lake is in site.
Ethan, had a stick in his hands during the whole hike up.Sticks are fine, but when they get too big, they get in the way.
(Kinda dark, because we went after Dan got off work)

Here is Ethans fish, a very proud little boy

Here is Ethan, he has a fish on the line.
Notice how jacob is helping him, by totally taking over the pole
Here is Ethans fish, a very proud little boyIt was nice that the fish were biting like crazy. Jacob could cast and real them in all by himself. He even caught a fish with no help at all.
Now Devyn got one!
Devyn wanted me to make her fish into fish sticks. So I told her if she caught some fish then I would make them for her.
Now Devyn got one!
Devyn wanted me to make her fish into fish sticks. So I told her if she caught some fish then I would make them for her.

















5 comments:
That looks so fun! I really miss having such great places to fish that are so close.
Fun! You guys are a fun little family. I love the bear country picture and t he video! Cute little kiddos!
You guys have so many fun adventures! Your kiddos are so cute!
I can't wait for my kids to be big enough, and for my belly to be small enough that we can enjoy all getting out and enjoying nature again. We don't seem to get anywhere past our neighborhood lately!
You guys always do the funnest things with your kids. I hope we are that creative with Landon!
Post a Comment