For Devyn's field trip this year they went to the Bean Museum. I helped chaperone the kids and luckily I was only in charge of two girls other than my own kids. When Ethan was asked where he went that day he said the zoo but all the animals were shot and dead. I thought it was kinda funny, but now he will tell you it was the museum.

They have a scavenger hunt for the kids. (Or something like that) You have to find answer certain questions by finding certain animals. If you ever go with a big group of kids I suggest you fill out 1 paper together, do not let them have their own, unless they are at least older than 7. It was crazy trying to help each one spell everything. But they had fun doing it.
Ethan, excited to see all the dead animals.

















2 comments:
I love Ethan's face with the dead animals. I have you feeling you will see Oscar there soon...
We went on the same field trip on Friday. Your reptile show looks a little better. Our snake skin was about 6 inches long. :)
Post a Comment