Sunday, May 24, 2009

1st Grade Olympics

The first grade had a mini olympics on Friday.
I am proud to say that Devyn took the gold medal in girls running.
That means she is the fastest girl first grader!
She also got a bronze medal for the Javelin Throw!
Good Job Girl!
-
Here she is with some of her friends
Nicole - Devyn - Ashley

Here is her final race. These were the fastest girls, as you can see it was an extremely close race. But I am proud of her, she was so nervous about this for a few weeks, silly girl.

8 comments:

Brookie said...

Good Job Devyn!

The Bensons said...

Devyn likes to run...

Jenn said...

way to go Devyn

Julie said...

Wow - that's pretty good! I hated running. I remember Miss Bunker getting mad at me for running with my hands in my pockets, I have had a complex ever since!

Strong said...

Way to go Devyn!

Jerbabe said...

Keep it up Devyn! I'm glad you like to run. Too many kids just sit in their houses now days and aren't healthy!

The Bensons said...

Sara... what's the matter? Have you lost your spark for blogging? Maybe if you came out of your basement periodically you would see that there are still plenty of things to blog about. Rain, your green grass, your cool backyard, your awesome neighbor.... Just some suggestions.

The Olsons said...

Hey, "The Bensons" Thanks for missing my posts. I will do my best to get on top of it. If only I had pictures of our basement to post. One day. . . One day . . .