Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Salem Pond

Memorial Day Breakfast at Salem Pond
Here we are enjoying time with cousins we don't get to see too often. We cook and eat a yummy breakfast at Salem Pond every Memorial Day. The kids feed ducks and play.
Daniel & Jacob went early to fish
(they caught 2 catfish - pictures are below)
Aren't they ugly?
My cute little niece Ainsley and my little bruddah Nate
My mommy and Sister Britney

4 comments:

shellyray said...

What a fun tradition! Those are pretty grose. I hope you didn't try to cook them or anything. Yuck!

Fahrenheit 350° said...

That looks really fun! Gabriel was just talking about his trips catching catfish with Adam!

The Olsons said...

Actually Michelle, catfish taste really good. I almost didn't want to try them because of how ugly they are, but yum! I'm starting to really like fish now, Never liked it growing up but Dan does a good job cooking them.

Julie said...

I love seeing pictures of your family! You guys are all so cute.