Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jacob T-ball

Yes, a ton of pictures! But you know I love taking pictures and I think these are all so cute. Maybe you don't think they are as cute as I do but that's because they aren't your kids, they're mine! I have had fun watching T-ball this year. Probably because Jacob is so competitive and aggressive, he doesn't know how to play as a team yet. He wants to get the ball no matter where it is on the field. It's pretty funny.
And he always really consentrates
There is always a tackle on the ball. (They might make great football players one day) These three boys are so funny because they all dog pile on each other everytime the ball is hit.
(This picture is taking just before they all land on top of one another)
Here is Jacob with his speed run just about to pass the runner in front of him. Don't you love T-ball, the kids do it all the time and it doesn't even matter.
"Hey first base I'm throwing the ball!"
And in T-ball if you get the runner out, they still get to play and run the bases.
Already throwing dirty looks.



Good Game Team!
I snapped a few pictures of Ethan playing around while Jacob was playing his game.
And here is a fun distant shot of Devyn and Ethan playing on the stairs.
(You know how I love silhouttes)

7 comments:

The Bensons said...

You always have 500 people leaving comments on your blog... what's wrong with my blog? Is it boring? Do people hate me? i hardly check it anymore because I know I have no friends.
By the way, way cute pictures! I still want you to take our family pictures! I just keep putting it off. It will be like getting our hair cut..."Hey Sara! What are you doing? Ya busy? Well, I was just wondering if you want to cut some hair right now in the middle of your day!":)

Strong said...

I miss t-ball........the whole team running for the ball is my favorit.

Julie said...

I went to Abby's T-Ball this year. It is so cute to watch those little kids play! I know why you took all those pictures! You do so good at the picture taking. I wonder if our camera can do what yours does? I love the blurred out background!

Michelle Olson said...

cute pix. How in the world do so many people look at your blog? do they all know you? Wow. Over 7000!!!

Brookie said...

Awesome pictures! I will have to come and watch him sometime.

Christine said...

You are so good with the camera! I wish I had your skills. Your kids are so cute.

JLR said...

Looks like a blast! We need to get together with you guys before too long. Happy 4th!