Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's a Lionhead!

So I guess we are in the bunny business now. Not too long ago we got a nicer bigger cage for Jacobs rabbit. And then Devyn really wanted one too. We thought why not, we have room for another one. But I have made her earn it. She has been working hard doing extra jobs for points. I told her when she got a hundred points she could get one. Well the day came on Friday so we started looking. She really wanted a Lionhead rabbit. We found this cute little girl, and Devyn named her Allison.




Here is Devyn with her new little baby. And I'm telling ya, she babies it. Allison is a very cute little bunny. She is sweet and will run to you to play. I hope she stays that way.
Jacob loves her too.

9 comments:

mark and edris family said...

So is Jacobs rabbit a boy. Is that why you are in the bunny business?

The Olsons said...

Ya, pretty much. She's only a baby but blackshot won't keep off of her. So you can plan on some babies in a few months. I think we will be having the reproduction talk with Devyn soon.

The Bensons said...

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahhaa! I am still laughing.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...I love the bunnies name! Aidan has been begging for a rabbit. Are they hard to take care of?

Julie said...

That is a way cute bunny! She looks very soft. I am sure you could sell the baby bunnies!

The Olsons said...

Allie, I thought of you when she told me she wanted to name the bunny Allison. I'm glad you don't mind. Devyn is a little mommy though and that bunny is her baby. It's so funny to watch her worry and worry about it. But they are the easiest thing to take care of. But if you get one start off with a baby so they get used to being handled by kids. And you can litter box train them so easy. They are smart little things. Give me a call or email of you want to know more about them.

Strong said...

I've never seen a bunny that looked quite like that. It is very cute.

The Richards Family said...

hi devyn what you doin. how are you doing. you,re bunny is so cute. write back love sophie

The Breese Family said...

Cute. I remember having bunnies when I was little. Great memories!