Monday, May 11, 2009

Little Grad!

Jacob, my preschool graduate!
-
It will be really different next year when I have two kids gone everyday. Ethan will get more one on one with mommy, but I'm sure he will be very sad when his little buddy is in school for a few hours everyday. I'm just not as much fun to play cars, and animals with.
Here is his teacher, Ms Andy!
If you're looking for a great preschool teacher, let me know and you can see if she's not already booked up. She was great, and Jacob loved her.
I wasn't sure if I should post this picture, Can you believe that Ethan took it? Ya I'm shocked his finger wasn't in front of the lense.
Jacob and Ethan, look how proud Ethan is of him.
Jacob with his buddy Zachary!
Sorry Zach, for having you say cheese when you just took a big bite of your delicious brownie. It sure looks like it was a good one!
(Almost done with school, only a few more weeks and Devyn will be done, I can't wait!)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Andy is the best teacher! My kids both loved her to pieces! Can't wait until Cole gets to go too!! Cute kids!

Wendy Peay said...

Wahoo! Congrats Jacob!! OK, didn't we go to school with his teacher? How bizarre haha!

The Bensons said...

I didn't get any good and cute pics with Allie! That makes me sad:(
Tell Jacob congrats!

Strong said...

Congrats!!!!!

Julie said...

I can't believe he is old enough to graduate preschool. Your kids are all growing up too fast!