Here is my little guy Ethan, who just turned three years old! I can't believe he is so big already, although I should, he reminds me everyday how big he is.
-
-
We had a little birthday party with the old people (grandparents)
(Devyn felt bad for him that I didn't invite any friends)
Here he is opening some of his presents
Thanking his Grandparents
We got his some real live tools, supposed to be for kids, but I think that hammer is nicer than the one Daniel has.
Here he is already fixing one of his birthday toys, his bubble gun.
All his bubble gun needs is bubbles, but he won't let me fix it, he will.
He wears these glasses pretty much everyday. 

Blowing out the three candles
It seemed to almost take three minutes to blow out.
I think Jacob was really the one who blew them out.

Poor Ethan, I didn't make him a fun cake, but I made some yummy homemade Strawberry Shortcake and Key Lime Cupcakes with White Chocolate frosting. He seemed to do just fine with it.












8 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan. I sure think you are a CUTIE!
Happy birthday to Ethan! It looks like he had a great one. Did you move your T.V. upstairs?
I heard KBYU kids club say his name yesterday! When I heard Ethan from Santaquin, I thought...I wonder if that's Sara's Ethan! Yea!! Happy Birthday Ethan!
Kayelynne- Yes, we moved the TV upstairs while we slowly work on the basement, so hopefully we can stick back down stairs because I HATE it up stairs.
Julie- That is SO funny! There must be another Ethan in Santaquin, because we aren't part of the KBYU kids club. But hey, I wish I knew it was going to say that, I would have turned the TV on and made a big deal out of it, they would have thought that was cool.
How could he possibly be 3? You just had him!
Happy Birthday Ethan!!!
I love my little E bug! Happy Birthday Big Buddy!
Happy Birthday to Ethan! I can't believe your baby is 3. Where does time go?
Post a Comment