The other day Jacob and I went for a little walk/ride, meaning I walked and he rode his bike. As I watched him I knew I could take his training wheels off, but last year when I did that he wouldn't really try he just always wanted to ride the scooter.
~
Once we got home from our walk I talked to him about taking them off. I held on the seat as he went down the road and he just told me to let go, so I did and he was off! It took him a few tries to figure out how to get going by himself but I didn't really do anything, he just did it on his own! I'm so glad he can do it now!

He's even so proud of his bike that he has to stop to wash it.













4 comments:
That's great!!!!!!
Go Jacob! I guess that means it's time to have 'the talk' with Sydnie. We'll have to invite Jacob over to inspire her!
What cuties!!! I love the second to last pic of Ethan.
They are such cute boys. I can't imagine watching Landon take off on a bike. That must be a pretty crazy feeling, knowing that your little boy is growing up like that. I can't wait :)
Post a Comment