Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

Last call for Willy Wonka tickets!!
For those interested, give me a call. Devyn plays an Oompa Loompa and a Candy Kid. Here she is in her Candy Kid costume, I think she's a cute little hippy. Anyway, performances start next week on Friday February 20th. And are every Friday and Saturday at 7pm for three weeks. You are welcome to go and pay at the door, but they may sell out so it's good to purchase them in advance, especially if there is a certain night you want to go. Tickets are $7 each or $25 for immediate family only up to 7 people. If you would like me to get your tickets please leave me a comment or give me a call. I can give you more information about the play on the phone or through an email.

3 comments:

Jerbabe said...

That's my girl! We are anxious to see the play!

Jason and Britney said...

I want to see the oompa loompa costume!

Strong said...

I want tickets. I will email you.