Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ethans Balloon

Aren't grandmas the best? Well my mom thought it would be nice to give the kids balloons with their Valentine, so they can all fight over them and take turns blowing up the sames ones, sharing their germs. Once they have spit all over them and realize they can't blow them up they want you to do it. But not to tie it, so they can let it go and watch it fly around then they pick it up and spit all over it again so you can . . . well ya, Ethan tried blowing this balloon up constantly for a few days, until it somehow disappeared. It is pretty funny, he never gave up!


5 comments:

Brookie said...

hahahaha! This is so funny. :)

Jerbabe said...

This is the deal. Look how much he has enjoyed that silly little balloon. It has motivated him to try and learn a new skill. He has learned you never learn anything if you give up. I want them to try new things, if you don't you'll never know what your true talents are. Kids need a feww germs to be healthy and I promise I blew up more than one of YOUR slobbery balloons. Yes grandmas are the best!
PS- I heard you say,"where did you kids get those balloons!" That night I gave them to them like you were mad! It's ok!

Strong said...

What a cutie!

Julie said...

That's cute!

The Olsons said...

Yes, thanks mom for teaching my kids new skills! If it weren't for you they would never learn to blow up balloons.